Register Here! The path to your entrepreneurial future begins at Founder’s Lab! Four major benefits of attending: Held only once a quarter, the [...]
The path to your entrepreneurial future begins at Founder’s Lab!
Four major benefits of attending:
- Held only once a quarter, the lab begins with a 60 minute inspirational presentation on how to ready yourself as an entrepreneur, an outline of the tools, resources, and financials you’ll need to start your venture, and what to expect in your first year in business.
- Following the presentation, get hands-on mentorship from successful business owners and coaches during our hour-long speed coaching. Speed coaching includes two rounds of personalized feedback in areas where you need immediate advice. Choose from business plan development, marketing and research, legal advice, social media, or financials.
- You’ll walk away from the session with our official SCWBC Resource Guide – robust eBook, curated by the business pros, including all the resources, websites, and contacts you’ll need to start your business – from the ‘how to get your business license’ to ‘how to use online apps to help you manage your time.’
- It doesn’t end here! Following the lab, participants unlock three FREE 60 minute one-on-one business coaching sessions with one of our seasoned mentors. Schedule at your convenience and work through your biggest roadblocks with the pros.
Who: All aspiring entrepreneurs
When: Quarterly February 15, 2017. 5:30- 8:00 PM
How much: $75.00; includes dinner, official SCWBC resource guide, presentation, speed coaching, and 3 free business coaching sessions
Location Mount Pleasant
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union
847 Coleman Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
PURCHSE YOUR TICKETS Center for Women is hosting its Annual Conference to be [...]
Center for Women is hosting its Annual Conference to be held on Thursday, February 23, 2017 entitled “Act. Aspire. Achieve” This event, expected to attract more than 200 attendees and take place at Trident Technical College in North Charleston, is a draw for speakers to present on various topics that encourage and inspire women both personally and professionally.
The “Act. Aspire. Achieve” conference will have opportunities for 9 breakout sessions with 19 nationwide & local speakers and a keynote address by bestselling author, speaker, TV contributor and syndicated radio host, widely known as a work/life balance expert and successful businesswoman, Samantha Ettus. Plenty of time to visit exhibitor tables & network, too!!
To see detail on speakers & full agenda, please visit www.c4wconference.org
BE AN EXHIBITOR, SPONSOR &/OR ATTENDEE!!
New this year!!!! Professional Headshots for just $18!
*Excl for conference attendees — reserve your spot today!!!
Half Table is $300 (shared w another business C4W pairs you with)
– comes with 1 conference ticket
– vendor table w/ linen
Purchase Half Table Here!
Full Table is $375 (your business solo)
– comes with 2 conference tickets
– vendor table w/ linen
Purchase Full Table Here!
ALL tickets will be $120 after Fri, Feb 17
– Includes all-day programming, new release hard cover book from keynote speaker, catered lunch, swag bag & much more!
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trident Technical College - Economic Development Complex
7000 Rivers Ave, Bldg 900
Leigh Ann Garrett